In order to be in one accord, women participating in this group must:
- Believe in the Trinity: God the Father, Jesus Christ, His Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Believe the Bible as the authority for what we believe and how we live; it is the inspired word of God.
- Believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer of godly living and service.
Wives Prayer Connection meeting must be a place where women find love, compassion and acceptance. Everything and anything prayed and shared in the group MUST remain in the group exclusively. It is important that every woman in the group is assured of the confidentiality of her sharing.
The prayer format is as follows:
- Adoration/Praise/Worship (8-10 minutes) Larger groups 8-10 people 1 round
- Confession (silent) (2-3 minutes)
- Thanksgiving (5-8 minutes)
- Supplication/Intercession (30-35 minutes)
- Closing with Intercession for our marriages, families, churches, country and any birthdays acknowledgments within the group for the month. (2-3 minutes)
Prayer for others outside the above schedule, should be emailed separately to group members. When replying to any special prayer requests, please do not (Reply to All) only send to the sender. This will eliminate overwhelming email bins for all members. Prayer requests of those who do not attend our regular meetings are welcomed. However, they should be prayed for outside of our meeting time. Our goal should be to encourage women to come and join us in prayer.
The purpose of our prayer time is to:
- Pray for our Husbands
- Pray for Ourselves
- Pray for our Marriages
- Pray for the need of 1 Son or Daughter